DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “APAC
Pet Food Market – Forecast (2015 -2020)” report to their
Pet food is specially produced food from plants and animal extracts that
provides essential nutrition to the pets. Rising pet owners preference
to healthy and organic foods bundled with innovations in functionality
are the key factors that have positively affected the pet foods industry.
Customers’ interest in natural formulations has encouraged companies to
further expand their product mix by launching products with natural
ingredients. Brands with formulas free of artificial colors and flavors
are positively perceived in the market. Customers increasingly consider
their pets to be members of the family and are willing to pay for
higher-priced pet food.
Rising disposable income, growing urbanization is primarily fueling the
Asia Pacific pet food market. Keeping pets have become a trend due to an
increase in nuclear families. Other than, increasing number of pets,
factors such as demand for functional & nutritional food are resulting
in the optimistic growth of Asia Pacific pet food market. Additionally
increasing health problems related to nutritional insufficiency in pets
spurs the demand in this region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market: Macroeconomic Snapshot
2. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Asia Pacific Pet Food: Market Landscape
5. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market – By Pet
6. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market – By Food Type
7. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market – By Distribution Channel
8. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market – By Country
9. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market – Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Syngenta AG
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Koppert Biological Systems B.V.
- Monsanto Company Inc.
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- Certis USA LLC
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlmvq4/apac_pet_food
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716