STOCKHOLM, Sweden–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News:
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2015
· Net sales increased to SEK 31,794m (31,400).3
· Sales increased by 1.3%, of which 0.2% was organic sales growth, 0.1%
acquisitions and 1.0% currency translation.
· Strong results for Major Appliances EMEA and Professional Products.
· Operating income amounted to SEK -202m (1,395), corresponding to a
margin of -0.6% (4.4).
· Operating income includes costs of SEK 1,659m related to the not
completed acquisition of GE Appliances, excluding these costs the margin
was 4.6% (4.4).
· Strong operating cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.8).
· Income for the period was SEK -393m (970), and earnings per share was
SEK -1.38 (3.39).
· The Board proposes a dividend for 2015 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, January 28. The
conference will be chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of
Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin will be accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
Jonas Samuelson, the new President and CEO as of February 1, will also
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer
insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We
offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and
businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing
machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic
appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi,
Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50
million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In
2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and 58,000 employees. For
more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
For further information, please contact:
Catarina Ihre, Vice
President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06
Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities
Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information
was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on January 28, 2016