DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Infant
Formula Testing Market: By Test (Ingredient Authentication testing,
Vitamin and Nutritional Analysis, Pathogen Testing and others), By
Technology & By Geography – Forecast 2015-2020” report to
The global contract food testing companies like Eurofins are tactically
targeting the developing countries like India to improve their market
capabilities. Testing laboratories of these companies are emerging at a
high speed to meet the rising demands for infant formula testing
The regulatory authorities emphasize on the infant formula to be tested
even if there is a slight change in nutritional composition, to make
sure even the minute changes will not result in alteration in the
nutritional values. This is one of the key factors that drive the demand
for the Infant Formula Testing market. Infant Formula testing
laboratories and laboratories at the manufacturing facilities are the
main locations where the food testing is performed. Apart from
microbiological analysis, other growing segments in the global food
testing market are:
- allergen analysis
- adulteration testing
- vitamin and nutritional analysis
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Accugen Laboratories, Inc.
- Adpen Laboratories Inc.
- Vanguard Sciences
- Genon Laboratories Ltd
- Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Overseas Merchandise Inspection Co., Ltd.
- Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation
- AB SCIEX
- Charm Sciences, Inc.
- ELISA Technologies, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- SGS SA
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Covance Inc.
- T ÜV Rheinland Group
- Mead Johnson &Company, LLC.
1. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Landscape
4. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Forces
5. Global Infant Formula Testing Market
6. Global Infant Formula Testing Market – By Test Function
7. Global Infant Formula Testing Market – By Technology
8. Global Infant Formula Testing Market – By Geography
9. Market Entropy
10. Investment Opportunities – Analysis of Target companies/customers,
Capital Investments, RoI, Payback Period & Source of Funds.
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5v3lz4/infant_formula
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
and Dietary Supplements, Baby