DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Pediatric
Supplements Market – By Raw Materials (Protein, Vitamin, Mineral, Omega
3 Fatty acids); By Age Group(Infants, Middle Age, Adolescence); By
Geography (Americas, APAC, Europe, RoW) – Forecast (2016-2021)”
report to their offering.
Pediatrics is the subdivision of medicine industry which deals with the
health and medical care of age groups such as infants, children, and
adolescents from birth up to the age of 18. Pediatric supplements
provide the healthcare medications to the children to increase their
The pediatric supplementary market has been segmented on the basis of
raw-material, age group and geography. The pediatric supplementary
market is classified into several types such as vitamins, proteins,
minerals, iron and omega 3 fatty acid. Pediatrics supplements are
attaining enormous growth owing to the rising consumer preferences to
safeguard the children from the diseases.
The demand for pediatric supplements is growing at a faster pace due to
its benefits and increasing demand in the market. Pediatric supplements
exhibit high performance properties as they consist of essential
ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, herbs.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alexion Pharamaceuticals Inc.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Central Carolina Scales
Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Douglas Laboratories
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Elorac, Inc.
Healios Oncology Nutrition, LLC
- Nutrinia Ltd.
- Octapharma AG
- Perrigo Company plc
- ROBIN GREEN, L.AC.
- SOFAR S.p.A.
- Vit-Best Nutrition
- Xtend-Life Natural Products (Intl) Ltd.
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Pediatric Supplements Market Landscape
4. Pediatric Supplements Market – Forces
5. Pediatric Supplements Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Pediatric Supplements Market – By Raw-Materials
7. Pediatric Supplements Market – By Age Group
8. Pediatric Supplements – By Geography
9. Pediatric Supplements Market – Entropy
10. Company Profiles
11. Pediatric Supplements Market Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t32hx/pediatric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716