DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb8rnj/india_prepaid)
has announced the addition of the “India
Prepaid Gift Cards Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics –
Market Size and Forecast (2011-2020), Targeting Strategies, Analysis of
Business and Consumer Trends, Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, and Market
Innovation” report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the gift cards market along
with overall market dynamics and consumer behaviour in India.
– Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report
provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed
loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type
of consumer (retail and corporate), gifting occasion, card type (paper,
plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
– Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure,
industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and
competitive landscape in the prepaid card industry.
– Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to
assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market
segments. Details four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation,
number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
– Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in
the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through
proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
– Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey
results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs,
including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it
provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards
across five key categories – travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash
withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by
– Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide
detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid
– Innovation and market strategies: Explores prepaid card strategies,
including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and
new product launches.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. India Prepaid Card – Analysis and Opinion on Market Dynamics,
Strategy, and Product Innovation
3. India Prepaid Card Industry Market Attractiveness
4. India Gift Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
5. India Prepaid Cards Consumer Usage Trends
6. India Open Loop Prepaid Cards Retail Spend Dynamics
– Apollo Hospitals
– Axis Bank
– Grundfos Lifelink
– HDFC Bank
– ICICI Bank
– Indian Overseas Bank
– Indian Railways
– Mumbai Metro
– National Payment Corporation of India
– QwikCilver Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb8rnj/india_prepaid.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716