DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvp5ng/ethical_banking)
has announced the addition of the “Ethical
Banking to Acquire Mass Affluent Consumers” report to their
Banks have been slow to recognize the demand for ethical products;
however, consumers are increasingly factoring environmental and social
issues into their decision-making.
– Consider the demand for ethical banking and develop well-designed
– Acquire an understanding of mass affluent consumers’ needs and ways to
cater to these.
Reasons to Purchase:
– How can providers make money from serving mass affluent consumers?
– What should providers consider when serving the mass affluent?
– How does ethical banking attract the mass affluent segment?
– Ethical offerings could be “deepened” to appeal to a greater number of
well-off individuals with the resources to commit to high-impact social
– For banks, the higher growth among the mass affluent segment provides
a significant opportunity. Mass affluent individuals are more likely to
have higher balances and require niche products, providing additional
revenue opportunities as well as improved scale.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvp5ng/ethical_banking.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716