TOPEKA, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The fourth annual Statehouse Rally for School Choice will feature a
broad coalition of supporters including educators, parents, students,
and community leaders.
- A statehouse rally for school choice
- Urban Preparatory Academy
- Catholic Schools of Kansas
- Success for Kansas Students
- Americans for Prosperity
- Kansas educators, parents, students, and community leaders
- Noon, Wednesday, Jan. 25
- South steps of the Capitol building
Event planners include the Kansas Policy Institute.
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public
awareness effort designed to shine a positive spotlight on effective
education options for every child. Through thousands of independently
planned events across the country, National School Choice Week raises
public awareness of all types of educational choices available to
children. These options include traditional public schools, public
charter schools, public magnet schools, online learning, private
schools, and homeschooling.
Kansas Policy Institute
James Franko, 316-634-0218