DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fprmj/defining_the_mass)
has announced the addition of the “Defining
the Mass Affluent for Retail Banks” report to their offering.
There is a common perception that mass affluent individuals can simply
be identified through income and asset levels. Our analysis challenges
this perception and asserts that a range of parameters can and should be
identified according to the institution’s business strategy, a clearly
defined target client, the institution’s ability to serve, and the
assessed profitability of the approach.
– Take a step back and consider the mass affluent consumer as a whole.
– Consider aspects of their lifestyle, consumption, and needs you can
engage with in order to start a relationship and offer a service or
Reasons to Purchase:
– How do I define who the mass affluent are?
– Can I provide a proposition that is attractive to this segment?
– Can I make money from serving mass affluent consumers?
– How do I build my proposition over the longer term to meet the needs
of the mass affluent?
– We recommend a balanced scorecard approach to provide a measure of the
attributes, ability to serve, and profitability of a segment. Any
preliminary segmentation can subsequently be adjusted such that it
better fits your business vision or profitability objectives.
– Through profiling the characteristics of this segment, this approach
will enable each provider to understand the needs of this group and
therefore build a proposition to serve them.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fprmj/defining_the_mass.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716